How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 234 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
234 results for Emergency Department Transition to Palliative Care by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
2. Palliative Care Consultations in Nursing Homes and Reductions in Acute Care Use and Potentially Burdensome End-of-Life Transitions.
4. Guideline Summary: Transition between inpatient hospital settings and community or care home settings for adults with social care needs. [National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)]
7. Outpatient Palliative Care and Aggressiveness of End-of-Life Care in Patients with Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
9. Integrating palliative care across settings: A retrospective cohort study of a hospice home care programme for cancer patients.
10. Trajectories of approaching death in the emergency department: clinician narratives of patient transitions to the end of life.
11. Planning the Transition to End-of-Life Care in Advanced Cancer (PDQ®): Health Professional Version
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>