How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 2,803 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
2,803 results for Emergency Department Patient Satisfaction by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
3. Patient satisfaction associated with lower emergency department use but more hospitalisations and higher costs and mortality
4. Association Between Patient and Emergency Department Operational Characteristics and Patient Satisfaction Scores in a Pediatric Population.
5. Lack of Association Between Press Ganey Emergency Department Patient Satisfaction Scores and Emergency Department Administration of Analgesic Medications.
6. The Effect of Trauma Intervention on the Satisfaction of Patients Admitted to the Emergency Department: A Clinical Trial Study.
7. Caring for inpatient boarders in the emergency department: improving safety and patient and staff satisfaction.
8. Bypass Rapid Assessment Triage: How Culture Change Improved One Emergency Department's Safety, Throughput and Patient Satisfaction.
11. Mind the (knowledge) gap: the effect of a communication instrument on emergency department patients' comprehension of and satisfaction with care.
12. Implementation of the patient-centered medical home in the veterans health administration: associations with patient satisfaction, quality of care, staff burnout, and hospital and emergency department use.
13. Associations Between Patient and Emergency Department Operational Characteristics and Patient Satisfaction Scores in an Adult Population.
16. Patient Impression and Satisfaction of a Self-administered, Automated Medical History-taking Device in the Emergency Department
18. Physician Identification and Patient Satisfaction in the Emergency Department: Are They Related?
19. Hourly Rounding in the Pediatric Emergency Department: Patient and Family Safety and Satisfaction Rounds.
20. Emergency Department Initiated Home Oxygen for Bronchiolitis: A Prospective Study of Community Follow-up, Caregiver Satisfaction and Outcomes.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>