How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 428 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
428 results for Emergency Department Migraine Headache Care by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
2. Low-dose Propofol for the Treatment of Severe Refractory Migraine Headache in the Emergency Department
3. Does the addition of dexamethasone to standard therapy for acute migraine headache decrease the incidence of recurrent headache for patients treated in the emergency department: a meta-analysis and systematic review of the literature
4. The Efficacy of Propofol vs. Subcutaneous Sumatriptan for Treatment of Acute Migraine Headaches in the Emergency Department: A Double-Blinded Clinical Trial.
5. Sedative Dosing of Propofol for Treatment of Migraine Headache in the Emergency Department: A Case Series
6. ACP Journal Club. Review: adding dexamethasone to standard therapy reduces short-term relapse for acute migraine in the emergency department.
7. Relative Effectiveness of Dopamine Antagonists for Pediatric Migraine in the Emergency Department.
10. Intravenous dexketoprofen vs placebo for migraine attack in the emergency department: A randomized, placebo-controlled trial.
11. Diphenhydramine as Adjuvant Therapy for Acute Migraine: AnÂ Emergency Department-Based Randomized Clinical Trial.
12. Haldol/Diphenhydramine Versus Metoclopramide/Diphenhydramine for Treatment of Acute Headache in the Emergency Department: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Canadian Family Physician2014 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
17. Intravenous paracetamol versus dexketoprofen in acute migraine attack in the emergency department: a randomised clinical trial.
18. A Randomized Controlled Trial of a Comprehensive Migraine Intervention Prior to Discharge From an Emergency Department
EvidenceUpdates2012 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
19. The cost effectiveness of onabotulinumtoxinA for the prophylaxis of headache in adults with chronic migraine in the UK
20. Treatment of children with migraine in the emergency department: a qualitative systematic review
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>