How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 731 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
731 results for Emergency Care in ESRD by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
2. Utilization of Acute Care among Patients with ESRD Discharged Home from Skilled Nursing Facilities.
6. Safety and Cardiovascular Efficacy of Hydralazine and Isosorbide Dinitrate in Dialysis-Dependent ESRD
8. Subsequent Entry Biologics — Emerging Trends in Regulatory and Health Technology Assessment Frameworks
10. Guideline Summary: Guidelines for the appropriate use of bedside general and cardiac ultrasonography in the evaluation of critically ill patients-part I: general ultrasonography. [Society of Critical Care Medicine]
11. Guideline Summary: VA/DoD clinical practice guideline for the management of chronic kidney disease in primary care. [Department of Veterans Affairs]
17. Guideline Summary: Pressure ulcer prevention and treatment protocol. Health care protocol. [Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement]
18. Effects of the prospective payment system on anemia management in maintenance dialysis patients: implications for cost and site of care.
BMC Nephrology2016 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
19. Effectiveness of Subcutaneous Glargine On The Time To Closure of The Anion Gap in Patients Presenting to the Emergency Department With Diabetic Keto-acidosis
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>