How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 3,052 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
121. The impact of promoting patient access to their electronic health care record: a systematic review
123. Systematic review of the effects and safety of TRYX for the prevention of cardiac implantable electronic device (CIED) infections.
124. Systematic review of the cost-effectiveness of TYRX for the prevention of cardiac implantable electronic device (CIED) infections
125. Occurrence of atrial high rate episodes (AHRE) detected by cardiac implantable electronic devices: a systematic review and meta-analysis
126. What is the efficacy of trials of electronic health interventions targeting improved sleep for achieving a healthy weight in adolescents and young to middle-aged adults?
127. Effectiveness and safety of intraoperative radiotherapy with electrons in patients with breast cancer. Systematic review of the literature
129. Internet-delivered or mailed self-help treatment for insomnia?: a randomized waiting-list controlled trial. (PubMed)
130. Effectiveness of a proactive mail-based alcohol Internet intervention for university students: dismantling the assessment and feedback components in a randomized controlled trial. (PubMed)
132. An e-mail and telephone helpline for sexual problems - results of a 2-year survey of men's sexual concerns. (PubMed)
133. Effectiveness of an E-mail Tracking Intervention Among the Continued Abstinence of Tobacco Consumption
2011 Clinical Trials
134. Effectiveness of stop smoking interventions among adults: protocol for an updated systematic review on electronic cigarettes
135. A systematic review of the impact of human factors on the safety of electronic prescribing systems used in all hospital settings
136. The Ability of Electronic Patient Symptom Reporting to Reduce Symptom Burden During Hospitalization for Chemotherapy
2015 Clinical Trials
137. ElectroNic Hydroxyurea AdhereNCE: A Strategy to Improve Hydroxyurea Adherence in Patients With Sickle Cell Disease
2015 Clinical Trials
138. What benefits and challenges do creative methodologies offer for the development of electronic assisted living technologies designed to support older people living with long-term health conditions?
139. Electronic registries for improving routine immunization coverage in children less than 5 years of age: a protocol for a systematic reviewÿ
140. Electronic intrapartum fetal monitoring, variation between international guidelines. A systematic review of practice guidelines
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>