How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 17,537 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
17,537 results for Elder Abuse by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
9. Does educational intervention improve primary health care providers in identifying and managing elder abuse and neglect?
10. Is the use of screening tools better than no screening tools in the identification of elder abuse in health care settings?
14. Development of skills-based competencies for forensic nurse examiners providing elder abuse care.
15. Emergency Department Presentations for Injuries in Older Adults Independently Known to be Victims of Elder Abuse.
16. Training Tomorrow's Doctors to Safeguard the Patients of Today: Using Medical Student Simulation Training to Explore Barriers to Recognition of Elder Abuse.
Age and ageing2016
BMC Emergency Medicine2016 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>