How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 8,597 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
21. New low-dose liquid pilocarpine formulation for treating dry mouth in SjÃ¶grenâ€™s syndrome: clinical efficacy, symptom relief, and improvement in quality of life Full Text available with Trip Pro
22. Insufficient evidence for interventions to prevent dry mouth and salivary gland dysfunction post head and neck radiotherapy. (Abstract)
2018 Clinical Trials
2018 Clinical Trials
25. An evaluation of the systemic bioavailability of mometasone furoate (MF) after oral inhalation from a MF/formoterol fumarate metered-dose inhaler versus an MF dry-powder inhaler in healthy subjects. (Abstract)
2018 Clinical pharmacology in drug development Controlled trial quality: uncertain
26. Development and Evaluation of a Reconstitutable Dry Suspension to Improve the Dissolution and Oral Absorption of Poorly Water-Soluble Celecoxib Full Text available with Trip Pro
27. Dry mouth adverse effects from drugs used to manage pain, mental health illnesses, and urinary incontinence in adults: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
28. Patients with Type I or Type II Diabetes Exhibit More Dry Mouth Symptoms and Xerostomia Compared to Non-Diabetics
2018 Tools for Practice
30. No evidence-based recommendation for topical interventions that effectively relieve dry mouth symptoms.
31. No evidence-based recommendation for topical interventions that effectively relieve dry mouth symptoms.
32. No evidence-based recommendation for topical interventions that effectively relieve dry mouth symptoms.
33. Oral administration of milk-derived phospholipids inhibits penetration of cutaneous nerve fibres into epidermis in a mouse model of acute dry skin. (Abstract)
34. Effects of A Novel Disc Formulation on Dry Mouth Symptoms and Enamel Remineralization in Patients With Hyposalivation: An In Vivo Study Full Text available with Trip Pro
2017 Dentistry (Sunnyvale, Calif.) Controlled trial quality: uncertain
37. Evaluation of a novel dry eye model induced by oral administration of finasteride Full Text available with Trip Pro
38. Aloe vera for Dry Mouth Denture Patients â€“ Palliative Therapy Full Text available with Trip Pro
39. Evaluation of wetting ability of five new saliva substitutes on heat-polymerized acrylic resin for retention of complete dentures in dry mouth patients: a comparative study Full Text available with Trip Pro
40. Restoration of Tear Secretion in a Murine Dry Eye Model by Oral Administration of Palmitoleic Acid Full Text available with Trip Pro
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>