How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 7,838 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
7,838 results for Dizziness by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
2. Tailored multifactorial intervention to improve dizziness symptoms and quality of life, balance and gait in dizziness sufferers aged over 50 years: protocol for a randomised controlled trial.
5. Balance, dizziness and proprioception in patients with chronic whiplash associated disorders complaining of dizziness: A prospective randomized study comparing three exercise programs.
7. HINTS Bedside Exam: Efficacy in Improving Detection of Stroke in Patients Presenting to the ED for Dizziness
9. Does my patient with acute dizziness or vertigo have a stroke? A systematic review and meta-analysis
10. Efficacy of manual therapy treatment on cervicogenic dizziness: a systematic review from 2005 to 2016
PLoS ONE2017 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
12. Clinical and cost effectiveness of booklet based vestibular rehabilitation for chronic dizziness in primary care: single blind, parallel group, pragmatic, randomised controlled trial
14. The efficacy of manual therapy treatment of cervicogenic dizziness: a systematic review and meta-analysis
15. Vestibular rehabilitation in patients with dizziness and non-traumatic acquired brain injuries: a systematic review
16. Systematic review determining clinimetric properties of patient-reported outcome measures of dizziness and vertigo symptoms associated with vestibular dysfunction in adults
17. Managing patients with dizziness: a systematic review of vestibular exercises and manoeuvres in primary care settings
18. Guided and unguided internet-based vestibular rehabilitation versus usual care for dizzy adults of 50 years and older: a protocol for a three-armed randomised trial.
19. Pre- and post-operative dizziness, tinnitus, and taste disturbances among cochlear implant recipients.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>