How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 2,104 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
162. What national and subnational interventions and policies based on Mediterranean and Nordic diets are recommended or implemented in the WHO European Region, and is there evidence of effectiveness in reducing noncommunicable diseases?
163. What strategies to address communication barriers for refugees and migrants in health care settings have been implemented and evaluated across the WHO European Region?
165. What quantitative and qualitative methods have been developed to measure community empowerment at a national level?
166. What constitutes an effective and efficient package of services for the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and care of tuberculosis among refugees and migrants in the WHO European Region? Themed issues on migration and health
167. Health system performance assessment in the WHO European Region: which domains and indicators have been used by Member States for its measurement?
168. Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease in South Asians in the United States: Epidemiology, Risk Factors, and Treatments: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association
169. Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection: Current State of the Science: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association
173. What quantitative and qualitative methods have been developed to measure health-related community resilience at a national and local level?
174. What is the evidence on the policy specifications, development processes and effectiveness of existing front-of-pack food labelling policies in the WHO European Region?
180. What is the evidence on existing policies and linked activities and their effectiveness for improving health literacy at national, regional and organizational levels in the WHO European Region?
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>