How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 2,104 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
142. Integrated care for older people (?ICOPE)?: guidance for person-centred assessment and pathways in primary care
143. What is the evidence on availability and integration of refugee and migrant health data in health information systems in the WHO European Region?
144. What is the evidence on the methods, frameworks and indicators used to evaluate health literacy policies, programmes and interventions at the regional, national and organizational levels?
145. What are the roles of intercultural mediators in health care and what is the evidence on their contributions and effectiveness in improving accessibility and quality of care for refugees and migrants in the WHO European Region?
149. Gynaecological Cancers: a Handbook for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Workers and Health Practitioners
2018 Cancer Australia
2018 Cancer Australia
151. The effectiveness of contract farming for raising income of smallholder farmers in low- and middle-income countries
152. Interventions to improve the labour market outcomes of youth: a systematic review of training, entrepreneurship promotion, employment services and subsidized employment interventions
154. ?No Excuses? charter schools for increasing math and literacy achievement in primary and secondary education
155. WHO recommendation on duration of bladder catheterization after surgical repair of simple obstetric urinary fistula
157. Communicating Risk in Public Health Emergencies. A WHO Guideline for Emergency Risk Communication (ERC) policy and practice
160. The Society for Vascular Surgery practice guidelines on the care of patients with an abdominal aortic aneurysm
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>