How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 5,683 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
161. Radiofrequency ablation, Bleomycin intralesional injection, and cryotherapy for the treatment of keloid scars in adults: A systematic review
163. The effect and safety of cryotherapy on perineal pain after vaginal childbirth, a systematic review and meta-analysis
164. Does the application of cryotherapy on a closed surgical wound affect pain levels in patients post-operatively?
166. Efficacy and safety of bronchoscopic cryotherapy for tracheobronchial tuberculosis:a Meta analysis
167. Application of cryotherapy before stretching compared to isolated stretching on hamstring flexibility in healthy individuals: Systematic review
168. Efficacy and safety of oral cryotherapy in the prevention of oral mucositis associated with cancer treatment: a systematic review with meta-analysis and trial sequential analysis.
169. The effects of cryotherapy on athletes' muscle strength, flexibility and neuromuscular control: a systematic review of the literature
170. Effectiveness of cryotherapy on pain, swelling, range of motion, function and recurrence in acute ankle sprain: a systematic review
171. [New treatments in organ-confined cancer vs. prostatectomy. Systematic review. Ablation with cryotherapy, HIFU and laser-therapy]
172. Cryotherapy and keratinocyte growth factor may be beneficial in preventing oral mucositis in patients with cancer, and sucralfate is effective in reducing its severity
173. Cryotherapy and keratinocyte growth factor may be beneficial in preventing oral mucositis in patients with cancer, and sucralfate is effective in reducing its severity
174. Cryotherapy and keratinocyte growth factor may be beneficial in preventing oral mucositis in patients with cancer, and sucralfate is effective in reducing its severity
175. Comparison of cold water immersion, whole body cryotherapy and a placebo control for recovery following a marathon.
2018 Less Is More Blog
176. Randomised controlled trial: Cryotherapy for plantar warts more costly but no more effective than salicylic acid self-treatment
177. Efficacy of superficial cryotherapy on the eyebrows of patients with alopecia universalis also treated with contact immunotherapy on the scalp: a prospective, split-face comparative study. (Abstract)
2017 International Journal of Dermatology Controlled trial quality: uncertain
179. Freezing Nitrogen Ethanol Composite May be a Viable Approach for Cryotherapy of Human Giant Cell Tumor of Bone. Full Text available with Trip Pro
180. Effect of cryotherapy on pain management at the puncture site of arteriovenous fistula among children undergoing hemodialysis. Full Text available with Trip Pro
2017 International journal of nursing sciences Controlled trial quality: uncertain
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>