How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 22,682 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
21. Subfreezing air as a cough trigger and multiple triggers are strongly associated with the presence of asthma in chronic cough. (PubMed)
2019 Respiratory medicine
22. Heterogeneity of cough hypersensitivity mediated by TRPV1 and TRPA1 in patients with chronic refractory cough. (PubMed)
2019 Respiratory research
23. Typical symptoms and not positive reflux-cough correlation predict cure of gastroesophageal reflux disease related chronic cough after laparoscopic fundoplication: a retrospective study. (PubMed)
2019 BMC Gastroenterology
24. Cough presentation in primary care and the identification of chronic cough: a need for diagnostic clarity? (PubMed)
25. Quantifying test-retest variability of natural and suppressed citric acid cough thresholds and urge to cough ratings. (PubMed)
28. Classification of cough as a symptom in adults and management algorithms: CHEST guideline and Expert Panel report.
29. Comparison of a Protective Cough Syrup Against Placebo on Night Cough in Children 1-5 Years Coughing Since 1- 2 Days Due to Common Cold
2017 Clinical Trials
32. Combination Inhaled Corticosteroids and Long-Acting Beta2-Agonists for Acute Respiratory Tract Infections and Cough: Clinical Effectiveness
33. Use of management pathways or algorithms in children with chronic cough: CHEST guideline and Expert Panel report.
34. Management of children with chronic wet cough and protracted bacterial bronchitis: CHEST guideline and Expert Panel report.
35. Combination Inhaled Corticosteroids and Long-Acting Beta2-Agonists for Acute Respiratory Tract Infections and Cough: A Review of the Clinical Effectiveness
37. The effect of pH on citric acid cough challenge: A randomised control trial in chronic cough and healthy volunteers. (PubMed)
39. Prevalence of Arnold nerve reflex in subjects with and without chronic cough: Relevance to Cough Hypersensitivity Syndrome. (PubMed)
40. Assessing referral and practice patterns of patients with chronic cough referred for behavioral cough suppression therapy. (PubMed)
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>