How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 1,887 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
1,887 results for Compulsive Overeating by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
3. Effects of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation over supplementary motor area in patients with schizophrenia with obsessive-compulsive-symptoms: A pilot study.
4. Adjunctive Low-frequency Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation over the Right Dorsolateral Prefrontal Cortex in Patients with Treatment-resistant Obsessive-compulsive Disorder: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
5. Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Improved Symptoms of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, but Also Cognitive Performance: Results from a Randomized Clinical Trial with a Cross-Over Design and Sham Condition.
6. The efficacy of deep repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation over the medial prefrontal cortex in obsessive compulsive disorder: results from an open-label study.
7. Ondansetron or placebo in the augmentation of fluvoxamine response over 8 weeks in obsessive-compulsive disorder.
8. Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation over the orbitofrontal cortex for obsessive-compulsive disorder: a double-blind, crossover study.
Translational psychiatry2014 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
10. Both psychological therapies and antidepressants are effective for obsessive compulsive disorder
11. Guideline Summary: Deep brain stimulation for obsessive-compulsive disorder: systematic review and evidence-based guideline sponsored by the American Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery and the Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) and
12. Oxidative and nitrosative stress markers in obsessive-compulsive disorder: study protocol for a systematic review and meta-analysis
13. [Can the efficacy of behavioral and cognitive therapy for obsessive compulsive disorder be augmented by innovative computerized adjuvant?]
14. D-cycloserine augmentation of behavior therapy for anxiety and obsessive-compulsive disorders: A meta-analysis.
15. Prospective relationship between obsessive-compulsive and depressive symptoms during multimodal treatment in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder.
17. Symptoms of anxiety and depression in adolescents with symptoms of internet gaming disorder / compulsive electronic game use: a narrative review
18. Dopaminergic neurotransmitter system in anxiety-related disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder
19. Magical Thinking: how important is it in predicting obsessive-compulsive symptomatology? A systematic review
PLoS ONE2016 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>