How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 1,157 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
2018 FP Notebook
3. Noninvasive treatments for acute, subacute, and chronic low back pain: a clinical practice guideline from the American College of Physicians.
4. Noninvasive Treatments for Acute, Subacute, and Chronic Low Back Pain: A Clinical Practice Guideline from the American College of Physicians
5. Narcotics, Benzodiazepines, Stimulants, and Gabapentin: Policies, Initiatives, and Practices Across Canada, 2014
2019 AIM Specialty Health
8. WHO Guidelines for the pharmacological and radiotherapeutic management of cancer pain in adults and adolescents
9. Guidelines for Monitoring and Management of Pediatric Patients Before, During, and After Sedation for Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures
10. Does Altering Narcotic Prescription Methods Affect Opioid Distribution Following Select Upper Extremity Surgeries?
2018 Clinical Trials
11. Guideline-recommended vs high-dose long-term opioid therapy for chronic noncancer pain is associated with better health outcomes: data from representative sample of German population. (PubMed)
2015 FP Notebook
19. VA/DoD clinical practice guideline for rehabilitation of individuals with lower limb amputation.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>