How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 345 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
345 results for Chemical Restraint by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
4. The association between ketamine given for prehospital chemical restraint with intubation and hospital admission.
6. Reversible chemical restraint of free-range cattle with a concentrated combination of tiletamineâ€“zolazepam, ketamine, and detomidine
8. Seclusion and restraint in disability services influenced by both individual and organisational factors
11. Guideline Summary: Promoting safety: alternative approaches to the use of restraints. [Registered Nurses' Association of Ontario]
12. Effectiveness of interventions to minimize physical restraint use for adults requiring acute hospitalization: a systematic review protocol
13. Chemical restraint in routine clinical practice: a report from a general hospital psychiatric ward in Greece
Annals of general psychiatry2011 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
15. Use of physical restraints for critically ill adults and effective strategies for minimizing their use
16. Impact of a Videoconference Educational Intervention on Physical Restraint and Antipsychotic Use in Nursing Homes: Results From the ECHO-AGE Pilot Study.
19. Cross-sectional study: Delirium superimposed on dementia is pervasive and associated with restraint use among older adults residing in long-term care
20. Prevalence, risk factors, and outcomes associated with physical restraint use in mechanically ventilated adults.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>