How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 5,443 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
81. Diagnosis of Cerebral Aneurysm Via Magnetic Resonance Angiography Screening: Emphasis on Legal Responsibility Increases False Positive Rate (PubMed)
82. Ruptured posterior cerebral artery aneurysm presenting with a contralateral cranial nerve III palsy: A case report (PubMed)
83. A Direct Aspiration First Pass Technique for Mechanical Thrombectomy in the Setting of a Suspected Cerebral Aneurysm (PubMed)
84. Arterial Spin Labeling Imaging of a Giant Aneurysm Leading to Subarachnoid Hemorrhage following Cerebral Infarction (PubMed)
85. A difficult-to-treat Acom aneurysm with the combined vascular anomaly of Acom fenestration and accessory anterior cerebral artery (PubMed)
87. A Pseudoaneurysm Associated with a Ruptured Cerebral Aneurysm: Hypothesis on the Formation of the PA and Feasibility of Endovascular Treatment (PubMed)
2018 Scientific reports
91. Estrogen Deficiency Promotes Cerebral Aneurysm Rupture by Upregulation of Th17 Cells and Interleukinâ€17A Which Downregulates Eâ€Cadherin (PubMed)
92. Coiling Versus Microsurgical Clipping in the Treatment of Unruptured Middle Cerebral Artery Aneurysms: A Meta-Analysis.
93. Endovascular Treatment of Posterior Cerebral Artery Aneurysms With Flow Diversion: Case Series and Systematic Review.
94. Secondary coiling after incomplete surgical clipping of cerebral aneurysms: a rescue strategy or a treatment option for complex cases? Institutional series and systematic review.
2018 Neurosurgical review
95. Pulsatility Aneurysmal Evaluation Process by Cerebral Dynamic CTA (Computed Tomography Angiography)
2018 Clinical Trials
2018 Clinical Trials
97. Evaluation of Application Value of Transcranial Doppler (TCD) in the Inspection of Cerebral Vasospasm After the Treatment of Intracranial Aneurysm (PubMed)
98. Novel microguidewire-assist (MGA) manoeuver for coil embolisation of an unruptured middle cerebral artery aneurysm (PubMed)
2018 BMJ case reports
99. Association between vasoactive peptide urotensin II in plasma and cerebral vasospasm after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: a potential therapeutic target. (PubMed)
100. Cerebral revascularization for the management of complex intracranial aneurysms: a single-center experience. (PubMed)
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>