How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 5,397 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
41. Correction: Incidence and Predictors of Angiographic Vasospasm, Symptomatic Vasospasm and Cerebral Infarction in Chinese Patients with Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage. (PubMed)
2017 PLoS ONE
42. Endovascular insertion of an intrasaccular wire-mesh blood-flow disruption device for intracranial aneurysms
43. The safety and effectiveness of the LVIS stent system for the treatment of wide-necked cerebral aneurysms: final results of the pivotal US LVIS trial. (PubMed)
44. Parent Artery Reconstruction for Large or Giant Cerebral Aneurysms Using the Tubridge Flow Diverter: A Multicenter, Randomized, Controlled Clinical Trial (PARAT). (PubMed)
45. Analysis of the influence of imaging-related uncertainties on cerebral aneurysm deformation quantification using a no-deformation physical flow phantom (PubMed)
2018 Scientific reports
47. Cigarette Smoke Initiates Oxidative Stress-Induced Cellular Phenotypic Modulation Leading to Cerebral Aneurysm Pathogenesis. (PubMed)
48. Keyhole strategy aiming at minimizing hospital stay for surgical clipping of unruptured middle cerebral artery aneurysms. (PubMed)
50. Recurrent delayed-onset cerebral vasospasm following ruptured ICA aneurysm: case report. (PubMed)
51. Microsurgical treatment of unruptured middle cerebral artery aneurysms: a large, contemporary experience. (PubMed)
52. Predictors of cerebral aneurysm persistence and occlusion after flow diversion: a single-institution series of 445 cases with angiographic follow-up. (PubMed)
53. Clinical prediction of delayed cerebral ischemia in aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. (PubMed)
54. Diagnostic Accuracy of Simulated Low-Dose Perfusion CT to Detect Cerebral Perfusion Impairment after Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: A Retrospective Analysis. (PubMed)
55. Association of plasma D-dimer level with thromboembolic events after endovascular coil treatment of ruptured cerebral aneurysms. (PubMed)
56. Reduced Intravoxel Incoherent Motion Microvascular Perfusion Predicts Delayed Cerebral Ischemia and Vasospasm After Aneurysm Rupture. (PubMed)
57. Secondary coiling after incomplete surgical clipping of cerebral aneurysms: a rescue strategy or a treatment option for complex cases? Institutional series and systematic review.
2018 Neurosurgical review
58. Clipping as re-treatment strategy after treatment of a cerebral aneurysm with the Woven EndoBridge embolization device: case report. (PubMed)
59. Coiling Versus Microsurgical Clipping in the Treatment of Unruptured Middle Cerebral Artery Aneurysms: A Meta-Analysis.
60. Endovascular Treatment of Posterior Cerebral Artery Aneurysms With Flow Diversion: Case Series and Systematic Review.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>