How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 24,241 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
24,241 results for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Does Active Chest Compression-Decompression Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Decrease Mortality, Neurologic Impairment, or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation-Related Complications After Cardiac Arrest?
5. Public cardiopulmonary resuscitation training rates and awareness of hands-only cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a cross-sectional survey of Victorians.
8. Prevalence and outcomes of pediatric in-hospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation in the United States: An analysis of the Kids' Inpatient Database
11. Outcomes among neonates, infants, and children after extracorporeal cardiopulmonary resuscitation for refractory in-hospital pediatric cardiac arrest: A report from the National Registry of CardioPulmonary Resuscitation
12. Dispatcher-assisted compression-only cardiopulmonary resuscitation provides best quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation by laypersons: A randomised controlled single-blinded manikin trial.
13. A Comparison of the Effect of Interposed Abdominal Compression-Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Standard Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Methods on End Tidal CO2 and the Return of Spontaneous Circulation following Cardiac Arrest: A Clinical Trial.
14. Compression-only cardiopulmonary resuscitation in improving bystanders' cardiopulmonary resuscitation performance: a literature review.
17. Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation-Supported Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Following Stage 1 Palliation for Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
18. The effect of resuscitation position on cerebral and coronary perfusion pressure during mechanical cardiopulmonary resuscitation in porcine cardiac arrest model.
19. Managing cardiac arrest with refractory ventricular fibrillation in the emergency department: conventional cardiopulmonary resuscitation versus extracorporeal cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
20. Comparison of different techniques for cardiopulmonary resuscitation in microgravity-a simple mathematic estimation of cardiopulmonary resuscitation quality for space environment.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>