How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 3,167 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
3,167 results for Cardiogenic Shock by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Fibroblast growth factor 23 in acute myocardial infarction complicated by cardiogenic shock: a biomarker substudy of the Intraaortic Balloon Pump in Cardiogenic Shock II (IABP-SHOCK II) trial.
Critical care (London, England)2015 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
2. Chest Pain and Cardiogenic Shock with Profound ST Depression & STE in aVR. Activate the Cath Lab?
5. Impella 2.5 system (Abiomed Inc.) for emergent hemodynamic cardiac support in patients with cardiogenic shock
9. Intra-aortic balloon pump counterpulsation (IABP) for myocardial infarction complicated by cardiogenic shock
15. A meta-analysis and trial sequential analysis of impella versus intra-aortic balloon pump for patients with established or high risk for developing cardiogenic shock
16. Shocking News: Intraaortic Balloon Pumps May Not Help in Myocardial Infarction with Cardiogenic Shock
17. Catalytic iron in acute myocardial infarction complicated by cardiogenic shock - A biomarker substudy of the IABP-SHOCK II-trial.
18. "Smoker's paradox" in patients with cardiogenic shock complicating myocardial infarction - A substudy of the IABP-SHOCK II-trial and registry.
19. Multivessel versus culprit lesion only percutaneous revascularization plus potential staged revascularization in patients with acute myocardial infarction complicated by cardiogenic shock: Design and rationale of CULPRIT-SHOCK trial.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>