How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 58,771 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
58,771 results for Cancer Symptom by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Yoga for improving health-related quality of life, mental health and cancer-related symptoms in women diagnosed with breast cancer
3. Surgery for the resolution of symptoms in malignant bowel obstruction in advanced gynaecological and gastrointestinal cancer
9. Guideline Summary: Screening, assessment, and care of anxiety and depressive symptoms in adults with cancer: an American Society of Clinical Oncology guideline adaptation. [American Society of Clinical Oncology]
10. Symptom severity of patients with advanced cancer in palliative care unit: longitudinal assessments of symptoms improvement.
11. Symptom management in women with recurrent ovarian cancer: Do patients and clinicians agree on what symptoms are most important?
12. Guideline Summary: Palliative care for the patient with incurable cancer or advanced disease. Part 2: pain and symptom management. [Medical Services Commission, British Columbia]
13. Symptom burden clusters: a challenge for targeted symptom management. A longitudinal study examining symptom burden clusters in breast cancer.
14. Symptom incidence, distress, cancer-related distress, and adherence to chemotherapy among African American women with breast cancer.
15. Key issues affecting quality of life and patient-reported outcomes in prostate cancer: an analysis conducted in 2128 patients with initial psychometric assessment of the prostate cancer symptom scale (PCSS).
16. Differential impact of symptom prevalence and chronic conditions on quality of life in cancer survivors and non-cancer individuals: a population study.
17. Guideline Summary: Symptom management in patients with lung cancer: diagnosis and management of lung cancer, 3rd ed: American College of Chest Physicians evidence-based clinical practice guidelines. [American College of Chest Physicians]
18. Using an innovative multiple regression procedure in a cancer population (Part 1): detecting and probing relationships of common interacting symptoms (pain, fatigue/weakness, sleep problems) as a strategy to discover influential symptom pairs and clusters
OncoTargets and therapy2015 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
19. Using Markov Multistate Models to Examine the Progression of Symptom Severity Among an Ambulatory Population of Cancer Patients: Are Certain Symptoms Better Managed Than Others?
20. Symptom appraisal and healthcare-seeking for symptoms suggestive of colorectal cancer: a qualitative study.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>