How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 64 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
64 results for Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
2. Implementation of an enhanced safety-engineered sharp device oversight and bloodborne pathogen protection program at a large academic medical center.
3. Patient Notification for Bloodborne Pathogen Testing due to Unsafe Injection Practices in the US Health Care Settings, 2001-2011.
6. Occupational transmission of bloodborne diseases to healthcare workers in developing countries: meeting the challenges.
7. Occupational exposures to bloodborne pathogens among healthcare workers in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
15. Guideline Summary: Recommended practices for sharps safety. [Association of periOperative Registered Nurses]
16. Guideline Summary: CDC guidance for evaluating health-care personnel for hepatitis B virus protection and for administering postexposure management. [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention]
19. Prevalence of Needlestick Injuries, Attitude Changes, and Prevention Practices Over 12 Years in an Urban Academic Hospital Surgery Department.
20. Guideline Summary: Recommended practices for a safe environment of care. [Association of periOperative Registered Nurses]
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>