How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 35,687 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Hydroxyurea for reducing blood transfusion in non-transfusion dependent beta thalassaemias. (PubMed)
2. Late erythropoiesis-stimulating agents to prevent red blood cell transfusion in preterm or low birth weight infants. (PubMed)
4. Red blood cell transfusion to treat or prevent complications in sickle cell disease: an overview of Cochrane reviews. (PubMed)
5. Transfusion of red blood cells stored for shorter versus longer duration for all conditions. (PubMed)
6. Effect of Umbilical Cord Blood Sampling versus Admission Blood Sampling on Requirement of Blood Transfusion in Extremely Preterm Infants: A Randomized Controlled Trial
10. Restrictive versus liberal red blood cell transfusion strategies for people with haematological malignancies treated with intensive chemotherapy or radiotherapy, or both, with or without haematopoietic stem cell support. (PubMed)
11. Blood transfusion for preventing primary and secondary stroke in people with sickle cell disease. (PubMed)
12. Seroprevalence of transfusion transmitted infections among blood donors in Gash Barka Zonal Blood Transfusion Center, Barentu, Eritrea, 2014 through 2017. (PubMed)
2019 BMC Hematology
13. Red blood cell transfusions are associated with lower mortality in patients with severe sepsis and septic shock: A propensity-matched analysis
15. Blood and Clots Series: What are the complications of transfusion? What symptoms/signs should I worry about?
16. Blood and Clots Series: Massive transfusion protocol: what is it, why does it exist, and when should I call one?
19. Washed versus unwashed red blood cells for transfusion for the prevention of morbidity and mortality in preterm infants. (PubMed)
20. Blood transfusions for treating acute chest syndrome in people with sickle cell disease. (PubMed)
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>