How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 8,928 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
101. Should Human Immunodeficiency Virus Specialty Clinics Treat Patients With Hypertension or Refer to Primary Care? An Analysis of Treatment Outcomes Full Text available with Trip Pro
102. Water Use and Treatment in Container-Grown Specialty Crop Production: A Review Full Text available with Trip Pro
103. Strategies for Introducing Outpatient Specialty Palliative Care in Gynecologic Oncology Full Text available with Trip Pro
104. Dental specialty, career preferences and their influencing factors among final year dental students in Saudi Arabia Full Text available with Trip Pro
105. Professional Practice Guidelines for Integrating the Role of Work and Career Into Psychological Practice
106. Why providers transfuse blood products outside recommended guidelines in spite of integrated electronic best practice alerts. Full Text available with Trip Pro
2019 KevinMD blog
111. Radiation therapy for oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma: executive summary of an ASTRO evidence-based clinical practice guideline.
112. KDIGO 2017 clinical practice guideline update for the diagnosis, evaluation, prevention, and treatment of chronic kidney disease&mdash
113. VA/DoD clinical practice guideline for the management of type 2 diabetes mellitus in primary care.
114. Noninvasive treatments for acute, subacute, and chronic low back pain: a clinical practice guideline from the American College of Physicians.
116. Nonpharmacologic pain interventions: a review of evidence-based practices for reducing chronic cancer pain.
117. VA/DoD clinical practice guideline for rehabilitation of individuals with lower limb amputation.
118. Cancer-related acute pain: a systematic review of evidence-based interventions for Putting Evidence Into Practice.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>