How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 8,489 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
102. Surgical management of pancreatic necrosis: a practice management guideline from the Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma.
103. VA/DoD clinical practice guideline for the management of type 2 diabetes mellitus in primary care.
104. Noninvasive treatments for acute, subacute, and chronic low back pain: a clinical practice guideline from the American College of Physicians.
106. Radiation therapy for oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma: executive summary of an ASTRO evidence-based clinical practice guideline.
107. KDIGO 2017 clinical practice guideline update for the diagnosis, evaluation, prevention, and treatment of chronic kidney disease&mdash
109. Nonpharmacologic pain interventions: a review of evidence-based practices for reducing chronic cancer pain.
110. VA/DoD clinical practice guideline for rehabilitation of individuals with lower limb amputation.
117. Introduction to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee Guideline for the Prevention of Surgical Site Infections
118. The 'value' of value in gynecologic oncology practice in the United States: Society of Gynecologic Oncology evidence-based review and recommendations
120. European Society of Endocrinology Clinical practice guidelines for the care of girls and women with Turner syndrome
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>