How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 8,488 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
81. Guidelines for Adolescent Depression in Primary Care (GLAD-PC): Part I. Practice Preparation, Identification, Assessment, and Initial Management
84. Monitoring modalities and assessment of fluid status: a practice management guideline from the Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma.
85. ACR/SIR/SPR Practice Parameter for Specifications and Performance of Image-Guided Percutaneous Drainage/Aspiration of Abscesses and Fluid Collections (PDAFC)
86. ACR/SIR/SPR Practice Parameter for the Performance of Image-Guided Percutaneous Needle Biopsy (PNB)
87. Top down or bottom up? Longitudinal assessment of the influence of professional practice gaps in gastrointestinal and endoscopic surgery on program content for the annual meeting of the society of american gastrointestinal and endoscopic surgeons (sages)
88. European Society of Endocrinology Clinical Practice Guidelines on the management of adrenocortical carcinoma in adults
89. Maxillomandibular Advancement (MMA) Is The Best Primary Surgical Intervention For Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) Patients Who Do Not Comply With Or Tolerate CPAP
90. Why providers transfuse blood products outside recommended guidelines in spite of integrated electronic best practice alerts. (PubMed)
91. Professional Practice Guidelines for Integrating the Role of Work and Career Into Psychological Practice
2018 KevinMD blog
94. Clinical practice guidelines for the care of girls and women with Turner syndrome: proceedings from the 2016 Cincinnati International Turner Syndrome Meeting
2017 CADTH - Optimal Use
2017 CADTH - Optimal Use
98. Evidence-based clinical practice guideline for the evaluation of potentially malignant disorders in the oral cavity: a report of the American Dental Association.
99. Evidence-based clinical practice guideline: autologous breast reconstruction with DIEP or pedicled TRAM abdominal flaps.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>