How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 8,489 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
61. Should Human Immunodeficiency Virus Specialty Clinics Treat Patients With Hypertension or Refer to Primary Care? An Analysis of Treatment Outcomes (PubMed)
63. Strategies for Introducing Outpatient Specialty Palliative Care in Gynecologic Oncology (PubMed)
64. Dental specialty, career preferences and their influencing factors among final year dental students in Saudi Arabia (PubMed)
67. Guidelines on autopsy practice: Industrial/occupational-related lung disease deaths including asbestos
69. The use of whole genome sequencing in clinical practice: challenges and organisational considerations for Belgium
70. Feeding and Swallowing Assessment Services for Pediatric Populations in Canada: Service Provision, Practice Models, and Assessment Tools
2009 CPG Infobase
72. There is insufficient evidence to determine the best choice of restoring an endodontically treated premolar with a composite filling versus a crown.
73. There is insufficient evidence to determine the best choice of restoring an endodontically treated premolar with a composite filling versus a crown.
75. In a Patient with Gingival Recession, a Connective Tissue Graft Should be Combined with a Coronally Positioned Flap to Provide Best Long-Term Clinical Results
76. Evidence-based Clinical Practice Guideline for Deprescribing Cholinesterase Inhibitors and Memantine
2018 Peel Health Library
79. The Society for Vascular Surgery practice guidelines on the care of patients with an abdominal aortic aneurysm
80. Guidelines for Adolescent Depression in Primary Care (GLAD-PC): Part I. Practice Preparation, Identification, Assessment, and Initial Management
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>