How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 337 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
337 results for Asthma Exacerbation Management in the ER by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
2. Guideline Summary: International ERS/ATS guidelines on definition, evaluation and treatment of severe asthma. [European Respiratory Society]
3. Impact of an integrated disease management program in reducing exacerbations in patients with severe asthma and COPD.
4. Prediction models for exacerbations of asthma: systematic review, quality assessment and an independent external validation of current models
5. Relapses after discharge from the Emergency Department in adults following treatment for asthma exacerbations: a systematic review of the literature
8. Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure (BiPAP) for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Acute Asthma Exacerbations
EvidenceUpdates2016 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
11. Educating professionals to deliver supported self-management to people with asthma or diabetes: a systematic review and scoping exercise
12. Effectiveness of personalized written asthma action plans in the management of children with partly controlled asthma in Trinidad: a randomized controlled trial.
15. Strategy for Early Treatment of Exacerbations in COPD: Standing Prescriptions of Advair With a Written Action Plan in the Event of an Exacerbation
16. Guidelines for the prevention, identification and management of occupational asthma : evidence review and recommendations
17. A 1-day visit in a severe asthma centre: effect on asthma control, quality of life and healthcare use.
20. Comparative Study on the Efficacy and Safety of Procaterol Versus Salbutamol Given Via Metered Dose Inhaler With Spacer in the Management of Acute Asthma Attack in the Emergency Room
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>