How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 3,088 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
3,088 results for Apparent Life-Threatening Events In Children by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Guideline Summary: Brief resolved unexplained events (formerly apparent life-threatening events) and evaluation of lower-risk infants. [American Academy of Pediatrics]
2. Brief Resolved Unexplained Events (Formerly Apparent Life-Threatening Events) and Evaluation of Lower-Risk Infants
7. Exploring the Safety and Efficacy of Targeted Temperature Management amongst Infants with Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest due to Apparent Life Threatening Events.
9. Relationship between the Clinical Characteristics and Intervention Scores of Infants with Apparent Life-threatening Events
Journal of Korean medical science2015 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
10. Prevalence of Electrocardiogram Use in Infants With Apparent Life-Threatening Events: A Multicenter Database Study.
11. Should Infants Presenting with an Apparent Life-Threatening Event Undergo Evaluation for Serious Bacterial Infections and Respiratory Pathogens?
13. Mortality after discharge in clinically stable infants admitted with a first-time apparent life-threatening event.
16. A clinical decision rule to identify infants with apparent life-threatening event who can be safely discharged from the emergency department.
18. Usefulness of airway evaluation in infants initially seen with an apparent life-threatening event.
19. Apparent Life-Threatening Event Admissions and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease: The Value of Hospitalization.
20. Sudden deaths and severe apparent life-threatening events in term infants within 24 hours of birth.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>