How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 2,248 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
2,248 results for Animal Bite by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
3. Watch out for wild animals: a systematic review of hand injuries and infections due to rare animal bites
5. Pattern of animal bites and post exposure prophylaxis in rabies: A five year study in a tertiary care unit in Sri Lanka.
BMC Infectious Diseases2016 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
6. Comparison of safety and immunogenicity of 2 WHO prequalified rabies vaccines administered by one week, 4 site intra dermal regimen (4-4-4-0-0) in animal bite cases.
7. Knowledge, Attitudes and Practices of Animal Bite Victims Attending an Anti-rabies Health Center in Jimma Town, Ethiopia
PLoS neglected tropical diseases2015 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
11. Pre-treatment practices among patients attending an Animal Bite Management clinic at a primary health centre in Haryana, North India.
12. Global Positioning System: a new tool for measurement of animal bites in a rural area near Bangalore, South India.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>