How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 1,484 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
1,484 results for Altered Level of Consciousness by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
5. Effects of citicoline on level of consciousness, serum level of fetuin-A and matrix Gla-protein (MGP) in trauma patients with diffuse axonal injury (DAI) and GCSâ‰¤8.
7. Alteration of Temporal Organization of EEG Microstate Sequences During Propofol-induced Loss of Consciousness
8. Advanced age, altered level of consciousness and a new diagnosis of diabetes are independently associated with hypernatreamia in hyperglycaemic crisis.
BMC Endocrine Disorders2011 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
10. Altered network properties of the fronto-parietal network and the thalamus in impaired consciousness
NeuroImage : Clinical2013 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
13. Diffusion tensor imaging in patients with traumatic brain injury: a systematic review and meta-analysis of correlations with consciousness
Frontiers in human neuroscience2015 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
BMJ case reports2009 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
17. Default network connectivity reflects the level of consciousness in non-communicative brain-damaged patients.
Brain2009 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
18. Effect of a regular family visiting program as an affective, auditory, and tactile stimulation on the consciousness level of comatose patients with a head injury.
19. EVALUATION OF ASSESSMENT INSTRUMENTS USED ON CHILDREN PRESENTING WITH ALTERED LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS
East African medical journal2008 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
20. Evaluation of a New Mechanical Ventilation Weaning Strategy for Patients With Altered Level of Consciousness
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>