How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 5,480 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
5,480 results for Advanced Airway by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Long term quality of life outcomes following treatment for adult obstructive sleep apnoea: Comparison of upper airway surgery, continuous positive airway pressure and mandibular advancement splints.
4. Systematic review and meta-analysis of snoring and apnea hypopnea indices in patients with obstructive sleep apnea treated by mandibular advancement device and continuous positive airway pressure
5. How mandibular advancement with or without maxillary procedures affects pharyngeal airways? An overview of systematic reviews
6. Effects of mandibular setback with or without maxillary advancement osteotomies on pharyngeal airways: an overview of systematic reviews
7. Three-dimensional assessment of the upper airway in orthognathic patients submitted to counter-clockwise rotation and maxillomandibular advancement: a systematic review and meta-analysis
9. An Official American Thoracic Society Research Statement: Current Challenges Facing Research and Therapeutic Advances in Airway Remodeling.
10. Both The Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure And The Mandibular Advancement Device Been Shown To Reduce The Apnea-Hyponea Index, But The Two Trials Could Not Be Compared On Effectiveness
11. Comparative efficacy of continuous positive airway pressure, mandibular advancement devices, dietary weight loss and exercise training in the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea: a network meta-analysis
12. Receptor for advanced glycation end products and its ligand high-mobility group box-1 mediate allergic airway sensitization and airway inflammation.
15. Development and Assessment of an Advanced Pediatric Airway Management Curriculum With Integrated Intubation Videos.
16. The Effects of Pediatric Advanced Life Support Guidelines on Pediatric Trauma Airway Management.
17. Advanced Airway Management in an Anesthesiologist-Staffed Helicopter Emergency Medical Service (HEMS): a Retrospective Analysis of 1047 Out-Of-Hospital Intubations.
18. An evaluation of two different mandibular advancement devices on craniofacial characteristics and upper airway dimensions of Chinese adult obstructive sleep apnea patients.
19. Impact of Video Laryngoscopy on Advanced Airway Management by Critical Care Transport Paramedics and Nurses Using the CMAC Pocket Monitor
BioMed research international2015 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>