How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 67,520 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
67,520 results for Acute Coronary Syndrome by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Acute Coronary Syndromes: The Use of a Gastro Intestinal Cocktail for the Diagnosis of Acute Coronary Syndrome in Adult Emergency Department Patients Presenting with Chest Pain
2. Prasugrel (Efient) with percutaneous coronary intervention for treating acute coronary syndromes: systematic review and economic analysis
6. Validating the Manchester Acute Coronary Syndromes (MACS) and Troponin-only Manchester Acute Coronary Syndromes (T-MACS) rules for the prediction of acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting to the emergency department with chest pain.
7. [Cost effectiveness of different types of coronary stents which are used in patients with acute coronary syndrome (ACS)]
8. Prasugrel (Efient®) with percutaneous coronary intervention for treating acute coronary syndromes (review of TA182): systematic review and economic analysis
10. Trade-off of myocardial infarction vs. bleeding types on mortality after acute coronary syndrome: lessons from the Thrombin Receptor Antagonist for Clinical Event Reduction in Acute Coronary Syndrome (TRACER) randomized trial.
11. Guideline Summary: Rivaroxaban for preventing adverse outcomes after acute management of acute coronary syndrome. [National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)]
18. European Resuscitation Council Guidelines for Resuscitation: Initial management of acute coronary syndromes
19. Fondaparinux versus Enoxaparin for Acute Coronary Syndromes: Comparative Clinical Effectiveness and Cost-Effectiveness
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>