How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 311 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
311 results for Accidental Hypothermia by
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
3. Extracorporeal Life Support for Refractory Cardiac Arrest from Accidental Hypothermia: A 10-Year Experience in Edinburgh.
4. Accidental hypothermia: factors related to long-term hospitalization. A retrospective study from northern Finland.
5. Accidental hypothermia-an update : The content of this review is endorsed by the International Commission for Mountain Emergency Medicine (ICAR MEDCOM).
9. New diastolic cardiomyopathy in patients with severe accidental hypothermia after ECMO rewarming: a case-series observational study
Cardiovascular ultrasound2015 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
11. Excellent Outcome With Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation After Accidental Profound Hypothermia (13.8°C) and Drowning.
Intensive Care Medicine2014 Full Text: Link to full Text with Trip Pro
17. Cardiac arrest due to accidental hypothermia-a 20 year review of a rare condition in an urban area.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>