How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 168,151 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
121. Determination of drugs associated with drug-induced pancreatitis: a systematic review of case reports
122. Diagnostic and therapeutic medical devices for safer blood management in cardiac surgery: systematic reviews, observational studies and randomised controlled trials Full Text available with Trip Pro
2017 NIHR HTA programme
123. Researching outcomes from forensic services for people with intellectual or developmental disabilities: a systematic review, evidence synthesis and expert and patient/carer consultation Full Text available with Trip Pro
2017 NIHR HTA programme
124. Radiofrequency denervation for lumbar and cervical facet joint pain ? a systematic review. Decision Support Document 99/ Update 2019.
125. Minimum volume standards for quality assurance in day surgery: Fundamentals and Systematic Review. HTA-Projektbericht 125.
126. Reporting guidance considerations from a statistical perspective: overview of tools to enhance the rigour of reporting of randomised trials and systematic reviews
127. Clinical Outcomes of Robotic Surgery Compared to Conventional Surgical Approaches (Laparoscopic or Open): A Systematic Overview of Reviews
128. Gray literature in systematic reviews on population health in the Middle East and North Africa: protocol of an overview of systematic reviews and evidence mapping. Full Text available with Trip Pro
2018 Systematic reviews
129. Comprehensive Systematic Review Summary: Treatment of Tics in People with Tourette Syndrome and Chronic Tic Disorders
130. Developing a Value Framework for Genetic Diagnosis: Part I A Systematic Review of Outcomes Hierarchies and Measurement Approaches
131. Long-Term Drug Therapy and Drug Holidays for Osteoporosis Fracture Prevention: A Systematic Review
134. Improving Access to and Usability of Systematic Review Data for Health Systems Guidelines Development
137. Performance and Usability of Machine Learning for Screening in Systematic Reviews: A Comparative Evaluation of Three Tool
139. A systematic overview of systematic reviews examining the overall effectiveness of music interventions across all healthcare contexts in terms of physical, emotional, and cognitive outcomes.
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>