How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 33,682 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
61. Resource Allocation Strategies to Increase the Efficiency and Sustainability of Gavi's Health System Strengthening Grants. Full Text available with Trip Pro
62. Evaluating public involvement in research design and grant development: Using a qualitative document analysis method to analyse an award scheme for researchers Full Text available with Trip Pro
63. Grant-Writing Bootcamp: An Intervention to Enhance the Research Capacity of Academic Women in STEM Full Text available with Trip Pro
64. Write More Articles, Get More Grants: The Impact of Department Climate on Faculty Research Productivity Full Text available with Trip Pro
65. An output evaluation of a health research foundationâ€™s enhanced grant review process for new investigators Full Text available with Trip Pro
66. Psychosocial interventions for self-harm, suicidal ideation and suicide attempt in children and young people: What? How? Who? and Where?
67. Changing response rates in clinical trials of depression: how did the introduction of DSM-III and DSM-III-R influence the outcome?
2017 The King's Fund
70. The impact or effect of 'wish- granting' interventions on the psychosocial and physical wellbeing of children with life threatening conditions, and their families
71. Qualitative study?other: Parents require more information on how to manage their child's postoperative pain at home
2017 Absolutely Maybe
74. Gender differences in how scientists present the importance of their research: observational study. Full Text available with Trip Pro
75. Shifting Demographics among Research Project Grant Awardees at the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI). Full Text available with Trip Pro
2016 PLoS ONE
76. A survey assessing the satisfaction of dermatology residents in the United States: How can we make dermatology residency training better? Full Text available with Trip Pro
79. How do variations in definitions of ?migrant? and their application influence the access of migrants to health care services?
80. How to write research papers and grants: 2011 Asian Pacific Society for Respirology Annual Scientific Meeting Postgraduate Session. Full Text available with Trip Pro
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>