How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 18,365 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
61. Grant-Writing Bootcamp: An Intervention to Enhance the Research Capacity of Academic Women in STEM (PubMed)
62. Peut-on amÃ©liorer la motivation des Ã©tudiants en mÃ©decine pour un cours fondamental de physiologie en intÃ©grant Ã lâ€™exposÃ© magistral quelques mÃ©thodes pÃ©dagogiques actives? (PubMed)
63. List randomization for soliciting experience of intimate partner violence: Application to the evaluation of Zambia's unconditional child grant program. (PubMed)
2017 Health economics
65. Resource Allocation Strategies to Increase the Efficiency and Sustainability of Gavi's Health System Strengthening Grants. (PubMed)
67. Psychosocial interventions for self-harm, suicidal ideation and suicide attempt in children and young people: What? How? Who? and Where?
68. Changing response rates in clinical trials of depression: how did the introduction of DSM-III and DSM-III-R influence the outcome?
71. Survey of instructions for authors on how to report an update of a systematic review: guidance is needed
2017 The King's Fund
73. Qualitative study?other: Parents require more information on how to manage their child's postoperative pain at home
2017 Absolutely Maybe
76. A survey assessing the satisfaction of dermatology residents in the United States: How can we make dermatology residency training better? (PubMed)
77. Shifting Demographics among Research Project Grant Awardees at the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI). (PubMed)
2016 PLoS ONE
2015 Respectful Insolence
80. How do variations in definitions of ?migrant? and their application influence the access of migrants to health care services?
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>