How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 31,894 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
2018 Preventive Medicine
42. Analysis of the distribution and scholarly output from National Institute of Academic Anaesthesia (NIAA) research grants. Full Text available with Trip Pro
2013 EPPI Centre
44. Teaching Pharmacology Graduate Students how to Write an NIH Grant Application Full Text available with Trip Pro
46. Primary care: Appropriately testing patients with intermediate risk for coronary artery disease: how well are we doing?
47. How does smoking, alcohol use, folic acid, maternal obesity and timing of antenatal care in pregnancy vary by socioeconomic status or age of mother?
48. Key Concepts for Informed Health Choices: a framework for helping people learn how to assess treatment claims and make informed choices
2018 Therapeutics Letter
51. How Chinese psychiatrists see and manage stigmatisation of psychiatric patients: a qualitative study in Hong Kong
52. Introducing GRANTOMICS: Our enhanced search engine and analysis tool for grant information associated with publications on genomics and population health impact.
2018 PLOS Blogs Network
2018 PLOS Blogs Network
55. Peut-on amÃ©liorer la motivation des Ã©tudiants en mÃ©decine pour un cours fondamental de physiologie en intÃ©grant Ã lâ€™exposÃ© magistral quelques mÃ©thodes pÃ©dagogiques actives? Full Text available with Trip Pro
56. The Relationship Between OREF Grants and Future NIH Funding Success. Full Text available with Trip Pro
57. Studying de-implementation in health: an analysis of funded research grants. Full Text available with Trip Pro
58. List randomization for soliciting experience of intimate partner violence: Application to the evaluation of Zambia's unconditional child grant program. Full Text available with Trip Pro
2017 Health economics
59. Resource Allocation Strategies to Increase the Efficiency and Sustainability of Gavi's Health System Strengthening Grants. Full Text available with Trip Pro
60. Evaluating public involvement in research design and grant development: Using a qualitative document analysis method to analyse an award scheme for researchers Full Text available with Trip Pro
To help you find the content you need quickly, you can filter your results via the categories on the right-hand side >>>>