How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 1,323 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
1. Canadian Stroke Best Practice recommendations, seventh edition: acetylsalicylic acid for prevention of vascular events
2020 CPG Infobase
10. 2015 AHA/ASA Focused Update of the 2013 Guidelines for the Early Management of Patients with Acute Ischemic Stroke Regarding Endovascular Treatment
11. 2015 aha/asa focused update of the 2013 guidelines for the early management of patients with acute ischemic stroke regarding endovascular treatment Full Text available with Trip Pro
16. Low-Dose Aspirin Use for the Prevention of Morbidity and Mortality From Preeclampsia: Preventive Medication
17. Hyperacute stroke management. Acute ASA therapy. In: Canadian best practice recommendations for stroke care.
Guidelines – filter by country