How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 1,752 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
101. Antimicrobial resistance: summary report on progress made in implementing resolution WHA67.25 on antimicrobial resistance: report by the Secretariat
102. Antimicrobial resistance: Draft global action plan on antimicrobial resistance: report by the Secretariat
103. Antibiotic Prophylaxis with Bone Grafting Procedures Reduces Risk of Postoperative Complications
104. There Is Insufficient Evidence to Support the Use of Systemic Antibiotics to Prevent Postoperative Endodontic Flare-Ups
110. Use of Topical Tetracycline-Class Antibiotics Can Reduce Pain and Formation of New Ulcers and Increase Speed of Recovery in Patients with Recurrent Aphthous Stomatitis
111. Antimicrobial Herbal Toothpastes Are More Effective at Controlling Gingivitis in Adults Than Commercial Fluoride Toothpaste with No Antimicrobial Constituent
112. Effectiveness of Screening for Endemic Antibiotic Resistant Organisms (AROs) in Hospital Settings
113. Randomised controlled trial: In premenopausal women with recurrent UTI, antibiotics were more effective than capsules of cranberry extract for the prevention of UTI, but resistance was higher in the antibiotic group
116. Antibiotic Coverage in Atypical Pathogens for Adults Hospitalized With Community-Acquired Pneumonia
118. Shorter Versus Longer Duration of Antibiotic Therapy in Patients With Community-Acquired Pneumonia
119. Criteria for Switching From Intravenous to Oral Antibiotics in Patients Hospitalized With Community-Acquired Pneumonia
120. Are Short-Term Late-Generation Antibiotics Equivalent to Standard Penicillin Therapy in the Resolution of Symptoms in Acute Strep Throat in Children?
Synopses are typically easily digested, critical commentaries of articles e.g. critically appraised topics.