How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 1,752 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
61. Universal Glove and Gown Use and Acquisition of Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria in the ICU: A Randomized Trial
62. Antibiotic Prophylaxis in Patients with Orthopedic Implants Undergoing Dental Procedures: A Review of Clinical Effectiveness, Safety, and Guidelines
64. Can Procalcitonin Levels Guide Antibiotic Therapy in Bacterial Infections and Reduce Antibiotic Overconsumption Without Having a Negative Effect on Clinical Outcomes?
66. Concurrent Probiotic and Antibiotic Use for In-Patients: Clinical Effectiveness and Cost-Effectiveness
68. Contact Isolation Precautions for Ambulatory Oncology Patients Positive for Antibiotic Resistant Organisms: A Review of Clinical Effectiveness and Guidelines
79. Development of Antibiotic Resistance to Norfloxacin in the Treatment of Urinary Tract Infections
80. Empiric Antibiotic Treatment Reduces Mortality in Severe Sepsis and Septic Shock From the First Hour: Results From a Guideline-Based Performance Improvement Program
Synopses are typically easily digested, critical commentaries of articles e.g. critically appraised topics.