How to Trip Rapid Review
Step 1: Select articles relevant to your search (remember the system is only optimised for single intervention studies)
Step 2: press
Step 3: review the result, and maybe amend the or if you know better! If we're unsure of the overall sentiment of the trial we will display the conclusion under the article title. We then require you to tell us what the correct sentiment is.
- 1,781 results
- Evidence type
- Clinical Area
Use check boxes to select individual results below
SmartSearch availableTrip's SmartSearch engine has discovered connected searches & results. Click to show
186. Randomised controlled trial: A three-step critical pathway for community-acquired pneumonia reduces duration of hospital stay and intravenous antibiotic use by 2?days
187. Antimicrobial reisistance in leprosy: report of a global consultation, Kathmandu, Nepal, 27-28 October 2016
189. Are oral antibiotics as efficacious as intravenous antibiotics for the treatment of community acquired pneumonia?
190. Adjunct local antimicrobials provide statistically significant benefits over subgingival debridement alone in patients with chronic periodontitis
191. Randomised controlled trial: Short-course antimicrobial therapy may be clinically similar to a longer course for complicated intra-abdominal infections
192. Adjunct local antimicrobials provide statistically significant benefits over subgingival debridement alone in patients with chronic periodontitis
193. Effects of controlled perioperative antimicrobial prophylaxis on infectious outcomes in pediatric cardiac surgery
195. Adjunct local antimicrobials provide statistically significant benefits over subgingival debridement alone in patients with chronic periodontitis
197. Impact of time to antibiotics on survival in patients with severe sepsis or septic shock in whom early goal-directed therapy was initiated in the emergency department
198. Short-course Empiric Antibiotic Therapy for Patients with Pulmonary Infiltrates in the Intensive Care Unit. A proposed solution for indiscriminate antibiotic prescription
Synopses are typically easily digested, critical commentaries of articles e.g. critically appraised topics.