Buying an institutional license is a cost-effective way of bringing the power of Trip to your organisation. Trip can be useful in many different ways, for instance:
- Supporting clinical care by helping clinicians to easily find robust, evidence-based, answers to their clinical questions.
- Trip is widely used by systematic review producers.
- The evidence-based content of Trip supports the writing of clinical guidelines.
- Preparing research grants is made easier with easy access to pre-existing research.
Pricing is based on size and type of institution. While not ideal it acts as a starting point for negotiations and if you feel you’re disadvantaged by this method then please contact us to discuss further. NOTE: figures are in US Dollars
- Small (<5,000 FTEs) – $700
- Medium (5-15,000 FTEs) – $1375
- Large (15,000+ FTEs) – $2,250
- Very small (<50 beds) – $350
- Small (<250 beds) – $715
- Medium (250-1,000 beds) – $1,375
- Large (1,000+ beds) – $2,030
Government, other public sector organisations and charities
- Very small (<20 staff) – $260
- Small (<75 staff) – $715
- Medium (75-250 staff) – $1,530
- Large (250+ staff) – $2,250
- Small (<75 staff) – $1,375
- Medium (75-500 staff) – $4,500
- Large (500+ staff) – $10,000/£7,000
Discounts are available for the following groups:
- Particularly small organisations
- Multi-year commitments
- Institutions from resource poor settings. For the institutions based in the two lowest World Bank income classification (Low-income economies and Lower-middle-income economies) Trip is free while those classed as Upper-middle-income economies generous discounts are available. For further details click here.
Trip currently supports a number of methods including IP authentication. We are considering OpenAthens so if this is an absolute requirement then please let us know.